What’s the Problem?
- Only 40% of 4th graders in 2015 were at or above proficiency in Math skills for their grade level.
- Only 36% of 4th graders in 2015 were at or above proficiency Reading skills for their grade level.
- Only 33% of 8th graders in 2015 were at or above proficiency Math skills for their grade level.
Purposeful Learning Solutions:
- Stilwell’s Learning Center offers free screening and consultation to identify the best approach for instruction.
- Individualized Coaching and tutoring are offered at reasonable prices with excellent results.
- Stilwell’s Learning Center helps students overcome learning challenges with:
- Algebra and Geometry
- Focus & Concentration
- Auditory and Visual Processing
- Poor Grades
- Memory Problems
- Poor Reading Skills
- Poor Math Skills